Growth & Continuous Learning
Advanced NeuroSolutions offers dynamic career paths for those new to the field and continuing education to enhance skill sets with current leading practices and state of the art techniques.
Advanced NeuroSolutions collaborates with a leading university in neurophysiological Undergraduate and Masters programs. We hire new graduates and provide clinical experience to be eligible to earn certification.
Advanced NeuroSolutions provides reimbursement to support our team members continuing certification.
We have an industrial strength training program that involves group learning to share leading practices as well as a player/coach approach who are mentors and knowledgeable of Advanced NeuroSolutions’ protocols and techniques.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific or medical background
- EEG or CNIM certification preferred or commitment to earn certification
- Motivated to learn and serve healthcare providers
- Team oriented and flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Analytical and clinically inclined
What Sets Us Apart?
- Local staff supporting local facilities
- Limited travel (unless desired by employee)
- Service oriented – focused on the patient & healthcare providers
- Family atmosphere
- Teamwork & accountability to each other
- Growth, innovation & learning opportunities
- Professional and clinical development
- High level of teamwork, clinical, and company support
- Meritocracy – opportunity to advance & performance based reward
Growth: Advanced NeuroSolutions has invested in me and I have had the opportunity to grow from graduating University to conducing complex procedures with leading surgical teams.
Innovation: We use current technologies and procedures. I have the opportunity to support IONM cases for spine, otlaryngology, and now EEG cases. I enjoy applying my skills to help out patients.
Balance: We work hard and I am able to have a healthy balance with my personal life, family, and friends. It’s a great culture at Advanced NeuroSolutions.
Advanced NeuroSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Advanced NeuroSolutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran.